Thursday, October 19, 2006

It's the GREAT Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!!
And I talked Michael and Julia into waiting in the
pumpkin patch for the Great Pumpkin to show up!













I was having a great time...













and Michael was waiting patiently...













but Julia was rather bummed when he didn't come!!













My mom and I went back a week later with Cousin Carly
and her Mom and Dad in case the Great Pumpkin showed up...













While we were waiting,
we found lots of stuff to keep us busy.
We visited the animals...








Nice teeth!!
No candy for you this year, Mr. Alpaca!!






I laughed with Aunt Julie...













Aunt Julie is REALLY fun to laugh with!!













We picked pumpkins...


















We turned ourselves in to farm animals...













Carly and I even waited in the wagon and still,
no Great Pumpkin.













I had to come home and wait by the pumpkins
that we grew at my house!!













Okay, so Linus never found the Great Pumpkin and neither did we,
but we had a great time trying!
Maybe next year, Charlie Brown!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure Auntie Julie isn't fun to laugh AT not with? GREAT photos! And you have to give me a copy of us in the animal heads. You did a great job.

MZug said...

Alli, you take the best kid pictures! Felt like I was there with you all.

Speaking of, I'm back from my trip. Dog show starts tomorrow. Then one more weekend trip to Utah b4 I go away for practically all of Dec.

So I need to see you and Miss Ever! Soon! Love you!