Friday, December 22, 2006

I must apologize to everyone because I didn't send out any holiday cards this year. I have no excuse other than laziness. However, if I were going to send one out, here's what it would say:

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A FANTASTIC HOLIDAY SEASON AND MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE IN THE NEW YEAR!!

And then it would have included one of the following pictures...































Okay, so it wouldn't have included this one. She was just enoying herself so much in her jumperoo... we had a heck of a time even getting a few shots of her sitting still!















David thought I was being cruel with this one. But heehee, look how darn cute it is!!















Anyway, Happy Holidays everyone!
Maybe I'll get my sh#* together and send some cards next year!!

No comments: