Tuesday, May 15, 2007

First I had a Bear.













And now I've got a Lion!!

























Okay, okay, pick your chin up off the floor! I had to do it!!
Took the ole' boy to the vet to remove an embedded foxtail from his leg, and he was just sooooo matted and there were soooo many foxtails down under his fur it just needed to be, well, shaved off!! Consider it a new summer doo and think how nice and cool he'll be...
And, ya know, he's really not as fat as I thought! Like I always said, "He's NOT fat! He just has a lot of fur!!!"

1 comment:

Juls said...

Holy cow! Or should I say Holy Lion?? Okay, he's not a small, skinny dog but definitely lighter. I'm sure he's loving the air on his skin. That'll change soon enough as it grows in. Orso looks pretty funny. It would make a hysterical scrapbook page if you were a scrapbooker. LOL.