Sunday, September 09, 2007

Viva Las Vegas, baby!!!
Mom and Dad and I went to Vegas last weekend both for visiting family and also for the Labor Day Telethon. We had a great time and I definately don't get to see my family there often enough! Here's some pictures we took!!...
Here's a my Grandma Dottie....













and here I am with Grandpa Sunny and Dad!













And here's my Aunt Linda

























And Uncle Paul

























And Uncle Doug













AAAaaahhhhhahahaha!!













STOP!













TICKLING!













ME!!













I also spent some time at the telethon, and (since I've got some pull on that show) I got to meet a few awesome celebs!!

The Muppets appear each year on the show and this year I got to meet Pepé and Rizzo! Here's a clip of us during rehearsal! C'mon, how many people get to do this in their lifetime???



Here's a pic of me and CC with the Muppets!!














Aaand I got to meet Bear from "Bear in the Big Blue House" too!! I'm a very lucky girl!!



Who could leave out Ed McMahon!! I got to meet him, too.












And by the way, who exactly is Ed McMahon??

Anyway, hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend!!

1 comment:

Juls said...

Love the video. Love the pictures. And way cool that you met Ed. I've never met the man.