Sunday, October 12, 2008

The GREATest Halloween party on earth!











And I was lucky enough to get invited to it!!!











Mom got me all dressed up like a COW!!



















Tail, and all...












When we arrived we were greeted by Johnny Depp and AAAAAAAAaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!



















The festivities are thrown every year by Lolly and Simon!! They're incredible!!

















And EVERYONE comes as their finest groovy ghoulies...












I said groovy... and ghoulie, right??












Princess Carly was there with me!!



















And Jack O. Lantern...



















Baby Panda...











Even Colonel Sanders was there!!












No gravestone left unturned...











as the skeleton band played outside...






















Everyone had a spooktacular time!!












and the festivities continue on the inside as well...











































Apparently ghosts and goblins work up quite an appetite!!!























































































and yes...












those are REAL tarantulas on the table...











Meanwhile, back outside...











Daddy watched me decorate pumpkins...











with all three eyes...











Isn't mine pretty??











And I entered the costume contest...






















Which I won!!
At least according to the human applause meter!!











then the adults had their own costume contest...











And I played on the slide...











and crossed the parallel bars... by mySELF!!!











and Princess Carly pushed me on the swings...



















Oooohhhhh... watch me pretend I'm a ghost..... ooohhhhh, scawy!!


















I jumped on the trampoline...



















We played with Papa...






















and Nanna...











and ATE ghosts!! Mmm, they were gooooood!!












Oh look! It's Miller time!!











Who's that behind that mask???











And then, boohooooooo, it was time to go!!











THANK YOU Lolly and Simon for inviting us every year to such an amazing Halloween extravaganza!!!

No comments: