Friday, January 23, 2009

Had my Little Gym Beasties Graduation today!! It was a jungle theme, although the only thing with any jungle print was US!! But all my friends were there...













Ariella came all the way from Big Bear!!













Maddie!













Kyle!













Ellie!













Love the parachute ride!













Jordyn was there too!













And Bailey!













My favorite thing... hanging upside down. That's Sophia hanging with me.













Feeties up!!!













Top view!













Bottom view. This is what I look like upside down!














A popular position today!

























Here's our group photo.













We all got graduation certificates. Here I am with mine!














Goodbye closing song!!













And we all got balloons.

No comments: