Thursday, February 05, 2009

Mom took me to do one of these Little Prints ceramic tiles. I did one when I was about 3 months old and my mommy LOVES it!!
www.littleprintco.com
Aunt Julie and Carly and Maya and Hayden came too!! (Actually it was their idea!) Her I am with Maya!!













Gotta give equals to Hayden!!













Here we go! I had to take off all my band-aids for this.













There's my hand print!!













And here's the picture I took of myself with Mommy's camera. I definitely got Dad's "take a photo of myself" camera skills!













Here's Hayden doing a hand...













And here's a foot from Maya...


























And a hand from Maya that clearly she's not that happy about!













Carly's turn!!!

























Then it was my turn again! Yeah, Mommy let me do TWO of them cause they're so cool!













This one's gonna have purple bling going all the way around it!!













And Mommies, these are the most awesome things!! My Mommy loves loves loves hers! I highly recommend it!!

No comments: