Friday, April 10, 2009

Mommy and Daddy took me to the fair!!
It was an EGGSTRAVAGANZA of fun!!
I got to go on pony rides!!













And there was an egg hunt...













Look at ALL MY EGGS!!!!














Then I got to turn in all my eggs for this really cool sssssnake!!!















And my favorite thing was this gigantic slide!!













First you crawl through here.....















and then climb up here....













and when you get all the way to the top...















WEEEEEEEEeeeeeee!!!!!!















I did this one a few more times.













And then I got to meet the freaky Easter Bunny!
I was a little scared at first.













But Daddy was there so I guess it's okay to give a high five.













And then we were pals.













And I got to jump in the princess castle too!!













And I jumped...













and jumped...













and jumped...













And then we drummed all the way home.

1 comment:

Momofxxxy said...

How fun! She's so fun and adventurous.