Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Took my first trip to the dentist today!!!
Even though Mommy told me for weeks how much fun it is to go to the dentist, I am way to smart to fall for that!!
But it turned out to be not soooo bad. Dr. Lisa let me put on some pink gloves...











She said I could check Mommy's teeth.



















I got to use the mirror and we counted them.











And then it was my turn! Um, Nope.











Nah. Not happening.











No.












No way. Not a chance. Nuh uh.











Okay, you can just look.











Okay, but just Mommy can brush.











AAaaaaaaaH!











And now I'll brush this weird critters teeth.











And spray it out with water.











I went home with my bag of goodies... a princess toothbrush, some stickers, a pair of glasses with fake nose, my pink plastic gloves...



















Anyone need their teeth cleaned???

No comments: