Sunday, February 07, 2010

Here's what "SNOWDAY" in Cali is like!!
A nice pile of shaved ice on the grass? Hey wait! The flyer said there would be 15 tons!!!













There's enough for a 6" snowman!!!

























Here's my friend Julia all decked out in her snow gear!!
(Remember, this is California. It's 70 degrees outside!!)













We played til my hands froze...













...threw a few snowballs...













There was a little bunny hill for sledding, too... here's Miles and his Daddy!!













WEEEEeeeeeeee!!!













And there I am ready to go!!













But that's the only shot I got cause I chickened out.
And really, who need actual snow when you've got SNOW CONES!!













And CUPCAKES!!













And BOUNCY HOUSES!!

























Whoo-hoo!!!













Now THAT was fun!!!

No comments: