Tuesday, November 02, 2010

I had a VERRRRY busy Halloween this year!!
Started my weekend at a big party at the Little Gym!!















Ariella and I started out coloring...















And then I got to paint my pumpkin!!















I painted mine ALLLLL the colors of the rainbow!!














Candace and her friend Isabel were there.



















And so was cute little Audrey Pumpkin!!



















And we ate eyeballs.















Mom had one too.



















And then I hung upside down on the rings!!



















And upside down on the bars!



















Walking the balance beam...


















Just like a ballerina!!



















And the mommies entertained themselves too. Don't they look like they're having fun???
















The next night, my Mommy and Daddy took me the pumpkin patch carnival!!
There were so many things to do I didn't know where to start...


















Jumparoo!! That was fun.



















And the gigantic slide!!!


















Here I gooooo............


















WHOOO-HOOO!!!


















Again!!


















And then we had to take pumpkin family pictures.



















Thank you, Stranger, for this awesome shot!!















And here's ANOTHER slide!!!



















WEEEEEEE!!!!



















I also went on the spinning cars!!
Look how happy I am on this fun ride!!





























And I think this might have been my favorite ride...
The swings!!


















It went around....


















and around...



















and around...



















and around...



















and around...



















and around...



















and around...



















Then we had a perfect Halloween at my friend Avah's house!!
Her mommy made pumpkin frosting...














And cake balls...















And we made mini-cake ball pumpkins!!















Yummy.















And then we went trick or treating...
Which house do we go to first??














TRICK OR TREAT!!??!!















Is that an arm??















But then I fell down on someone's doorstep. I guess I got a little too excited.














Avah's Mommy carried me back home...














And we put a bandaid on my booboo















And then we went back out for more candy!!
I was very brave at this house...















And when all the buckets were full, we headed back home.















We had a PERFECT Halloween.














I had a very busy Halloween this year!!
It started on Friday at the Little Gym!! They have

No comments: