Friday, August 11, 2006

Gave Ever her first bath yesterday. I couldn't get a shot of her in the bath cause that would be bad!! But here's a coupla shots of her wrapped in her little towel, nice and clean!!




























And thank you Aunt Nancy for this very cool (and yummy) gift!
I obviously can't save it for her so I'll just have to eat both
her portion and mine. Hm, bummer. Hard to tell in my
photo but this is a GIANT fortune cookie. I've never
seen one like it but you can check out similar stuff
at www.goodfortunes.com.

The little bunny had a very upset stomach today so I think this wouldn't be a great thing for her to eat at the moment anyway.
If I could turn it into breast milk I would.

Here's one more shot just cause she's so cute!!!
I love the hand on her head.

1 comment:

Juls said...

Cute, happy, clean girl. Yeah, gotta have a copy of that photo with the hand on her head. Adorable.