Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Okay okay, I know you've all been checkin in for the latest post. I've been trying to find the time but WOW the time flies like crazy. I think of all the things I used to get done in a few hours and now it's over in a FLASH!! It's been 3 weeks since Ever arrived and it feels somewhere between 3 days and 3 months. They grow up so fast!! weep weep.

David has gone out of town for the first time since Ever was born so it's just the gal's hanging around this week but I know he's missing his little girl (and hopefully me too a little). But we took a few shots just before he left for me to send to him and then he forgot his computer. OH WELL! I'll post a few for all of you instead.














I think Ever's #1 fan, however, is Cousin Carly! She's been so cute and loving and buying fabulous gifts that she's picking out by herself! And I think we all can't wait til Ever is old enough to actually play with her favorite cousin! And #2 fan is Ever's Aunt Julie who I cannot thank with enough words for all the gifts and clothes and attention she's been giving her new niece! Ever is one lucky little lady to have such a great family to grow up with!!
































So, all in all, there's not a whole heck of a lot to tell about the last few weeks. Eat, poop, sleep... eat, eat, poop, poop, sleep, poop, sleep...

It's an exhausting life for a cat.

No comments: