Sunday, December 23, 2007

Every week I go to the Little Gym!! People always ask me what I do there so here's a few shots. I was tired on this day so I sorta did my own thing, but here's an idea of some stuff we do...
Hula-Hoops today...













...we do all kinds of stuff with the hoops...













walk with them...













Roll them and chase them. Fun stuff!!













We get to hang on the bars.... my personal favorite...













...hang out upside down and do somersaults...













We practice our jumping on the spring board...













There's Miss Mel... she shows us how to use the parallel bars...

























I was practicing over at the balance beam...













Then came the balls!!!!













And the bubbles.....













... and then we all get on our tummies on the floor and sing a goodbye song and bang the floor and then we get hand stamps!!! Yayyyyy LG!!













And then we get in the car and we're very tired and we take a nap.

No comments: