Friday, February 22, 2008

Mom and I drove up to Sacramento last week to visit Taani and Winter!! It seems like it's been forever since Mom and Taani got to visit!! We had a great time and we got to do so many fun things!!
It's like a petting zoo and Aunt Taani's house! She's got all kinds of animals!!! There's horses!!! I've only seen a horse one other time and I was SCARED!! This seemed cool so far...













And then not so cool...













Of course, the horse thought that I was very funny!!













Then we went to the giantest haystack!! WOW!!













And we played.













And played some more!!













Then Winter showed me the chickens!! I kept calling them ducks, but they were, my mama said, chickens.













And look how close I got!! I even got to pet them!!













Here's a big hug from Winter.













You know, Winter! Remember Winter??!!















Not so little anymore. (But still little!!)




































The next day, I got brave with the horsies!!













Honey and I had a little chat...


















...and everything was all good.













Here's me and Winter again!!













And here's a shout out to some of my other favorite animal pals...
Sweet Hunter Boy!!













Bruizer! Woof Woof!













And Merlin... sorry no chicken for you today, pal!!













And a whole bunch more that I didn't get a picture of but HEY to them, too!!

We went out for dinner with Taani's friend Anne-Laure (she's from France! Thanks for all the great clothes A-L)













And I got to eat chocolate ice cream mochi for desert. Yum!! Weird, but yum.













Before we left, the chickens and I got to be great pals!!













I was like part of the gang!!













We shared drinks...













We played hide-and-seek...













They invited me through their chicken door...













They even gave me a present!! An EGG! Wasn't that nice of them??!!??













And then I ate it.













And it was gooooood!!!













Ya know, I kinda like this cowgirl thang.













Check this out...













"Howdy, Partner!!"













As long as the Wiggles are there with me, the world is my... rodeo.
Or something like that.

No comments: