Sunday, February 10, 2008

Well here I am!! 18 months old and off for my 2nd trip to Italy!! My parents are crazy. I've got wayyyyy tooo many photos to show. I'll try to pic out at least the most interesting ones...
On the plane... thank goodness Mom brought The Wiggles!!













Here's a shot of the Italian coast from the airplane. Ciao Italia!!














Our first lunch a Firenze. Here we are with Devon at Il Cavallino restaurant... good pasta, turista pizza. E.T. Phone home.











Sharing a pizza with Dad.













Yum.













Hey horsey horsey... watcha eatin?











Il Duomo. It never ceases to amaze.














Here's Mom and Dad and Devon at the Duomo. Where am I?? Hey!! Who's watching me???!!! I must be taking the picture.













Pretty Devon.













Hungry?? Yum yum yum yum yum yum.













Yum yum yummy yum.













Dad and I taking pictures in the market.













Hello? Hello?? Anyone??? Where's all the turistas???













Hey! the Ponte Vecchio!! Almost unrecognizable so empty!! WOW!! It's usually just this wall of people.














Beautiful shot from the bridge.













And a beautiful shot OF the bridge.





























Here's Mom and me in the centre.



















Okay, where to next??? Orso and I are ready. I can carry a few shopping bags if you'd like...













Visiting Devon at school. I think I'd like to go to school here when I go to college. Whatta ya say, Dad???

























I took the road less travelled....













Wouldn't you like to walk this to and from class every day??? Okay, at least for the first week...














Flyers for the play Devon is organizing!! Producing... Directing... Sorry we're going to miss it! Hopefully she'll videotape it so we can see it!!











We went out to dinner at Devon's favorite restaurant. They say they've got the best pizza around and, honestly, they did!! It was pretty awesome. Mom ate a plate of carpaccio (or cow sushi as my Dad calls it) there, too. Freaked out all the vegetarians.













Okay, if I can get this right, from L-R, that's Kelly, Dani, Lindsay, Sara and Devon. Please forgive me, girls, if I totally messed that up.













Cool shot that Dad took.













Devon.













Here I am eating plate of pasta.













And a frozen lemon ice for dessert.













Okay, thanks! Ready to go.













Up the stairs, here I go. Ready. Set. Go.













Elevator. Lets go!! I get to push the button!!


















Dad and I at Piazza Santa Croce! Or Piazza Jim Croce as Dad likes to call it. Mom says they used to call it Santa Crotch.













A beautiful shot of Palazzo Vecchio at dusk.














Piazza Della Republica on a rainy night.











More rainy shots.











Mmmmmmm.













Waiting for Mom in the mercato centrale.













Whoo-hoo!!! Nice one, Dad!!













Here we are in the centre.













3 Dogs shopping.













Whatta ya think of that??













GASP!!!! DAWWWWWWWG!













Mmmmmm.













MMMMmmmmm. Mmm. Mmm.













Yummy num nums.













I guess I'm not the only one who likes The Wiggles!!













We had a nice dinner with Massimo and Raffaella and Camilla and Edoardo. I don't know why we didn't take more pictures but they're going to come visit in a few months so we'll be sure to take some more!!











Me and Massimo.





































Here's a shot from London on the street of our hotel.













We're going home now.













Dad, we're going home now!!













aaaaggggllllllll............













Some shots Dad took from the plane.






















The Alps!!






















That's all I've got for now!! I'll tell my mom to try to keep up better! I know there are some shots in the camera needing to be downloaded...
Ciao, tutti!!

1 comment:

Juls said...

It's about time. Great photos!