Saturday, November 15, 2008

I know Mommy and Daddy take great pictures, and they sure take a LOT of pictures, but we went to the farm with Mommy's friend Araxi and she took some REALLY great pictures, too!! Mommy had a hard time choosing which ones to post because there's so many good ones, but here's a bunch that we really liked (in no particular preference order). Araxi really has a great eye and takes very original and natural and beautiful photos. And if you ever need a photographer for anything, Araxi is the best!! Check out her stuff at www.araxiphotoblog.com

















































































































































































































































1 comment:

snellycat said...

um, these are AMAZING! I'm having lens-envy, but I know you probably still love me more. please tell your friend if I ever get married or have a kid, I'm totally hiring her. And I hope she's still working in like 40 years before either of those happen.... :)