Saturday, November 01, 2008

Well, it's my first actual TRICK OR TREATing!!! My mom wasn't going to take me because I've already been to a few parties and I've had SOOOOO many sweets all week, but we went to the mall anyway because they do this great thing where all the stores give out candy instead of having to go door to door.











This was my first stop. So.... what do I do, Mom??












Whoa. Now THAT was cool!!















Let me try that again...















WOWWWWWOWWW!!!















MOMMMMMY!!! LOOK!! THEY KEEP PUTTING CANDY IN MY BASKET!!!















I better try something to make sure it's real...















MMmmmm. Yup. It's real.














Hm, what else can I have??
Anymore popops in there, Mom???















EW!! Who gave me this icky white coconut popop???












Hey look! They made a sign just for me in honor of my first Trick or Treating.

No comments: