Friday, May 01, 2009

My great Aunt Lani and Uncle Manny came to visit!! I've only met them once when I was really little... I was only 3 months old!!













It's been a while since I got to see them again, but I love them!! And Aunt Lani brought me some great books!! Mom's been reading them to me every night before bed!











And I had a great time playing "Itsy Bitsy Spider" with Uncle Manny!! I'm still talking about it!!






















We got to play with Grandma too!!











And Cousin Carly!!






















And the babies. Here we are with Maya!!











And here's Aunt Lani with Maya!!











And here's Uncle Manny with Hayden!











Look, I've got one of those shots too!!











And here's the whole family in a rare shot with everyone! We don't get to take a photo like this very often!! So glad you came to visit and thank you for the books, Aunt Lani!!

1 comment:

irete said...

hey ... where's the gentile ?