Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Strangely, my mommy and daddy came to school for Shabat dinner! My class got to go up on the bima and sing a song!! Here I am in my blue dress!! Okay, I didn't really sing, but at least I went up and stayed this time! Last time I ran off to sit in Mommy's lap.











And I even got to go with Ms. Nancy when the teachers did the prayer over the bread!!











Here's my fave pal Jayden next to me! And that's Cameron next to him.











Here's Cameron and Jayden again with my friend Audrey.











And here I am with Audrey and Jonah. Jonah talks a LOT!!











And there's that weird kid in class.











Okay okay, he IS weird, but he's my DADDY!!!
































And I love him very much!!











Thanks for coming to my school, Mommy and Daddy!!

No comments: