Saturday, September 16, 2006

MNM's make friends, friends who share with one another.
okay, so I really don't have any mnm's. And I left my
camera at Jamar's so Seth's birthday pix are the next post,
but here's some friendly fotos in the meantime...

Here's Ever with her favorite Cuz Carly!
I stole these off Julie's blog but they were
too cute to pass up.


























Still pals after all these... months?
Critters are apparently scarce in the daytime
so they might as well pal around together.



























Hey Lisa, what kind of pal are you??
Give Zoey back her hat!!














Here's happy girl on her pal the happy swing!
and let me just say, she's not the only
one happy with the happy swing!





































and here's me and my pal catching up on our zzzzz's...

1 comment:

Juls said...

Those sleeping baby on parent photos are my favorite!!