Sunday, September 24, 2006














There I was, laying in bed with my Papa
and all of a sudden I realized...





I'M 8 WEEKS OLD TODAY!
HOORAY FOR ME!!!






Go Ever.. it's your birthday!!













Get busy... it's your birthday!!


























HEE HEE!
Just 8 weeks old and I still got it!!










So, there I sat. 8 weeks old and wondering
how to celebrate...













What to do... what to do...













and then it came to me!!!













Let's go to the Thousand Oaks Food and Wine Fest!!
We can have cookies...













and chocolate covered berries...













and everyone can have a toast for... ME!!!
There's Lisa, and Bill and Becky, and Vince...
and there's Papa!! CHEERS!!













even my pal Zoey had a toast for me!!!
Thanks PZ!!

2 comments:

Juls said...

Happy 8 weeks girlfriend! LOVE that. What a great way to celebrate the 8 week milestone.

Casa de Lopez said...

How in the heck do you get such awesome pictures??? I love this post, what a crack up!