Thursday, September 07, 2006

What happens in Vegas... puts Ever right to sleep.
Spent 3 days there and I don't know if she was awake for any of it! In fact, I think there's a few people who wonder if she's EVER awake!!
But believe me, she is. She's making up for lost time now that we're home.
So, telethon went well. I worked only from midnight to 6am
backtiming for Bruce. Or attempting to, anyway.
But the show went well in the long run, they raised
over $61 million. Hey Lady!! Not a bad total.
Ever even got her own credential to add to the collection.
She now has an on air credit, her name in print, and a show credential.









The hole punch means she wasn't allowed in Jerry Lewis' trailer. Which I really can't figure out cause after all, they seem like old pals if you ask me... Hey Debbie - she's actually awake in these shots!



















Here's a shot with Grandpa too!










And as much as she slept while she was there,
she did have quite a wave of emotions on the way home...












Nice bubble.




















AND, on a COMPLETELY different subject...
the Zug sisters came by today and brought a visitor for Orso!
His old pal Max!














All doggies were very happy
to see each other and wore
each other out!














and I got a VERY cool gift from Lisa!
I've never seen anything like this but it's got a space
for each months photo! Perfect gift, eh Juls?? I LOVE it!
Can't wait to fill in the spaces!! But of course, it'll take a year.
Thanks for a most original gift Lisa!!

No comments: