Wednesday, June 22, 2016

I made some beautiful artwork this year.  I love my art teacher, Mrs. Echivaria, and she comes up with the coolest art projects!!

This day's project was toucans.  See!  I drew a toucan!!  
We had this paper that was like canvas and we drew these with pencil.


 These are our Russian nesting dolls.  We did these because Mrs. Echivaria really likes them :)

This is my self portraits.  It says "don't" because my shirt said "Don't forget to be awesome!"

This one is.... uh....uh...uh... I can't remember.

These were our California bears.  
Everyone did the same flag for their project and we drew them with colored pencils.

These were our cardinals.  We did these with pastel.


These are our 3-D flowers. We painted and then cut out pieces and glued them on.


This one was my favorite.  It was really fun to make and I did this in pastel.

No comments: