Friday, June 10, 2016

ROAD TRIP!!

Mom and I took a super cool road trip!!  We drove to Sacramento to visit my mom's best friend Taani and her daughter, Winter, and her husband, Wes.  And after that we went to Monterey and did some cool stuff there!!

We hung out in Hangtown with Winter and Chewbacca...

We met all their critters...

This happy couple is Razor and pregnant Willow. 
By the time my mom got around to writing this Willow had her 5 puppies.

Here's mom and her bff Taani


As we left Placerville we stopped off at the best donut shop ever on earth with the freshest hot mini donuts.  This is the same place we visited on our school field trip and secretly I think we planned this entire trip around going back for more donuts.



It was a little rainy and cloudy on the way to Monterey...


We stayed at a kinda cheesy hotel but I really don't care because they had a pool!!!



And free breakfast!!

And then before we headed home we went to the aquarium!  It was super cool!!



So many awesome and crazy looking fish!!

 

 Sand dollars...

Whatever these are...


Crabs...


Sting rays...


Ducks...

Penguins!!


Sardines...

Humans... oh, wait...

And the cutest otters ever.


 


And also!!  I stood inside a wave, or something like that....



I think we had a great time!!  Can't wait for the next adventure.




















No comments: