Tuesday, July 18, 2006

As Tom Petty says, "The wa-ai-tin' is the hardest part..."
and I couldn't agree more.
Needless to say, Baby Irete has not made an arrival
yet, but funny how there's not enough time, and yet,
way too much time.
Not much to tell, really. Just analyzing every little
poke and cramp and contraction and it could be, oh,
anytime. But for now, no news is.... uh.... no news.
I do have some photos for your entertainment, however.
This is one of those "too much time" moments...

Here's me and my belly in what I hope will be the
last shot of my belly you'll see. Hurry up, kid!!
Come on out and play!!!


Here's MY POV of my belly... rather lopsided.
No question which side the butt is on.








I'm laying on my side here... I think I was having
a contraction with little butt parts poking out...




and for absolutely no reason at all,
here's a few shots of the critters...
Scruffers was camera shy on this
day I guess.





















Michele Zug... this is pretty much Vina's
response to Allan not wanting her to sit
on the car. It's a little hard to tell but she's
sticking her tongue out. Hee hee... sorry Allan!!









And of course, last but not least...
okay, well at least hopefully last shot
of the always growing feet. Am I starting
to gross you all out? Or is it just me?

No comments: