Saturday, July 01, 2006

Pic from today's ultrasound...

After all the pushing and prodding and lights and radios and ice packs and finally doctors, the little alien is finally head down!! Whether it stays that way is anyone's guess, but I'll go with it.

They tell me I have a good 3 weeks to go. I"m pretty sure I'm going to pop though... feet first. My poor little fattie feet! the picture doesn't do them justice...


and I had to cut off my toe ring! It got too tight.
I've had that toe ring on since I was 15 at summercamp. Bummer.


and D of course, who's feeling very svelt these days...
as he probably should... I actually weigh as much as he does.

1 comment:

Juls said...

Nice feet. Can't say I didn't warn you about the swelling. My rings were off for the last 3 months when I was preggo. At least off my hands. I don't think my feet swelled as much as yours but I wasn't pregnant during summer either. Ha ha. Still, sorry about the ring that's been on your toe for more than half your life.