Sunday, July 09, 2006

Booties by Michele...

Had brunch with the Zug sisters today and Michele made me the cutest little set of booties and mittens for the baby! Thank you so much, Michele! I know you knitted your little fingers to the bone to get these done for me and they truly cannot possibly be any cuter! I love them!!
And so will Baby Irete... LOVE the upright groovy booty look... AND, of course, the ever popular folded down booty... not only warm but stylish!!

Michele suggested I start a pool to guess the sex and due date... Zug sisters both say BOY due the week of the 20th, which isn't very specific, ladies! Michele suggested the prize be a free night of babysitting!! Hooray!! But, okay, mostly I'm just curious for kicks and giggles...
I won't hold you to the babysitting. So anyone who'd like to pitch in and vote, I'll let you know who comes the closest. (Lisa Lo, you can only vote on due date here...)

Don't mean to keep advertising my feet,
but today's feet have taken on a life of their own.
Those can't possibly be attached to my body, can they??

3 comments:

MZug said...

Ok. You wanted more specifics so here are the official guesses from our part of the Valley.

Allan: Boy, July 18
Michele: Boy, July 25
Honeymoon: Girl, July 12
Max: Girl, July 19

As for me I realized this afternoon that I think it's a girl. But I'm still hoping for a boy, so I'm sticking to that guess.

You may wonder about how one gets a dog to choose a sex and a date of birth. Well, let me tell you, it's not that easy. But after some coaxing, the dogs were encouraged to place their paws on a calendar. That's the easy part. Then they were consulted as to what the sex of the baby was. For both there was no reaction for boy. And definite reactions to the word girl. Max's ears perked way up, and Honeymoon started smiling/panting.

So that's the word, straight from the dog's mouth.

P.S. OMG, your poor footsies. No wonder you're ready for the baby right NOW!

Juls said...

I say boy, July 25th as well because that's the day of the MDA Production Meeting. LMAO. And nice that Lisa Lopez knows but no one else. hmmm... should the family be insulted?

I say you need to do a body cast of those feet. They're almost as big as your belly. And sorry to break this to you, but with that much swelling, you could be in trouble on the other side with some of your shoes. Nice fat tattoos BTW.

Casa de Lopez said...

I think you've alrady had her and are hiding her somewhere. You just love being pregnant so much you though you could jsut keep up the charade! Just kidding! OK, so seriously...let's say August 4th.